Printed on June 21, 2018
Protection losses that make you eligible
For those who misplaced or will lose protection from any of those sources, you could be eligible to use by a Particular Enrollment Interval:
- Your job
- Particular person well being protection for a plan or coverage you purchased your self
- Medicaid or the Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP)
- Protection by a member of the family’s plan
Word: For those who voluntarily dropped your protection, you gained’t qualify for a Particular Enrollment Interval.
Learn how to apply with a Particular Enrollment Interval
- For those who’re new to HealthCare.gov, create an account to fill out an software, choose a plan, and submit your paperwork.
- If you have already got an account, log in to replace your current software, choose a plan, and submit paperwork.
Get extra info on Particular Enrollment Durations
- Dropping medical health insurance isn’t the one that qualifies you to enroll in or change plans exterior Open Enrollment.
- See the complete listing of life adjustments that may qualify you for a Particular Enrollment Interval.
- You can too reply a number of quick questions to search out out if you happen to could also be eligible.