This straightforward Lemon Fruit Dip is creamy, fluffy, and downright scrumptious. With simply the correct amount of sweetness to stability the intense lemon taste, it’s a wholesome, protein-packed snack when served with contemporary fruit and crackers.
Why You’re Going to Love This Creamy Lemon Fruit Dip
We completely love contemporary fruit at our home. And whereas we are able to all agree it’s scrumptious all by itself, I truly actually love serving it with fruit dip. Not solely does it improve the general deliciousness, however they get a serving of protein too! It makes for a wholesome and filling snack that may completely tide everybody over till dinnertime.
This Lemon Fruit Dip is a favourite. For starters, it solely requires 4 fundamental substances. It couldn’t be quicker or simpler to make! And it’s straight up scrumptious. We hold it readily available for fast afternoon snacks, however have additionally taken it to potlucks and made it for firm. It’s tremendous creamy, completely fluffy, not too candy, and provides simply the correct amount of vibrant and citrusy lemon taste. It’s the form of dip that simply retains you coming again for extra. And since it’s additionally wholesome…. I’m completely on board with that.
Substances You’ll Must Make Lemon Fruit Dip:
- Cream Cheese– We used common cream cheese. Neufchatel additionally works nice.
- Greek Yogurt– We used vanilla greek yogurt. You can too make it with plain greek yogurt, including further powdered sugar or honey to sweeten as desired.
- Powdered Sugar– Only a little bit of powdered sugar provides the correct amount of sweetness to stability the tangy lemon taste.
- Lemon– You’ll use the juice and the zest to verify the lemon taste actually shines on this dip!
How you can Make Lemon Fruit Dip:
- Soften cream cheese. Ensure your cream cheese is room temperature. This may be certain that you get the tremendous creamy, whipped texture that makes this dip so yummy. Add the powdered sugar and lemon zest and beat till easy.
- Add yogurt. Add the yogurt and lemon juice to the cream cheese combination.
- Beat till easy. Beat till the dip is easy and creamy, no less than 1 minute.
- Chill. Chill till able to serve. Prime with contemporary lemon zest if desired!
- Serve. Serve with contemporary berries, grapes, apple slices, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers. Take pleasure in!
Ideas & Options
What ought to I serve with lemon fruit dip?
This delicate, lemony dip is scrumptious with virtually every thing! Listed below are a few of our favorites:
- Apple Slices
- Pineapple Chunks
- Pretzel Sticks
- Graham Crackers
- Pound Cake
- Angel Meals Cake
- Nilla Wafers
- Shortbread Cookies
For a scrumptious creamy orange dip, substitute the lemon juice/zest for orange juice/zest! It virtually tastes like an orange creamsicle. So good! You can too depart the juice and zest out, and substitute completely different flavors of yogurt like strawberry or blueberry.
How lengthy does Lemon Fruit Dip final?
Leftover fruit dip ought to keep good for as much as 5 days when saved in an hermetic container within the fridge.
In search of Extra Scrumptious Fruit Dip Recipes?
Creamy Lemon Fruit Dip
This straightforward Lemon Fruit Dip is creamy, fluffy, and downright scrumptious. With simply the correct amount of sweetness to stability the intense lemon taste, it is a wholesome, protein-packed snack when served with contemporary fruit and crackers.
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 8 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons contemporary lemon juice
In a medium mixing bowl, whip collectively softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon zest till easy and creamy.
Add Greek yogurt and lemon juice and mix till mixed and easy. Switch to a serving bowl and refrigerate till able to serve.
You’ll be able to prime with extra lemon zest as a garnish – it seems so fairly! Serve with contemporary strawberries (my private favourite), pineapple, sliced apples, or your favourite contemporary fruit. Take pleasure in!
Energy: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 13g | Saturated Fats: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 3g | Ldl cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 508IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 0.05mg
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and powerful promoter of wholesome habits. Right here one can find numerous scrumptious recipes filled with fruits and veggies, suggestions for getting your children to eat higher and change into intuitive eaters and many sources for feeding your loved ones.
Study Extra about Natalie